The maturing of the U.S. Baby Boomer population is a huge opportunity for remodelers. As this consumer group expands, more and more are interested in remodeling their home to fit their new lifestyle and abilities. This Certified Aging-in-Place Specialist (CAPS) course will help you understand the guidelines and requirements of accessibility, the importance of doing an assessment with input from occupational and physical therapists as well as qualified health care professionals, and the significance of good design in making modifications that can transform a house into a safe, attractive, and comfortable home for life. As a graduate of this course, you'll be able to:
- Describe the home ownership market as it relates to the three segments of the Aging in Place market
- Consider contractual and legal concerns for building professionals providing design solutions to the Aging in Place client
- Perform a needs assessment to identify and prioritize the needs, wants and wishes of the Aging in Place client
- Recommend specific design solutions for the Aging in Place client
- Estimate and schedule the Aging in Place project while regarding special considerations
- Identify considerations for executing the job while the client is in residence
This course qualifies for:6.0 AIA/CES HSW LU0.6 AOTA CEUs, IDCEC#106451-1001 HSW APPROVED IDCEC & NKBA COURSES*
Time: 8: 30 AM - Registration
9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. - Training
Lodging is available at The Waterfront Inn
MUST FILL OUT REGISTRATION BEFORE PAYMENT IS ACCEPTED
1. REGISTER AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE BY ENTERING YOUR INFORMATION.
2. AN ELECTRONIC INVOICE WILL BE SENT TO YOU FOR PAYMENT.
3. PAY BY CREDIT CARD, CHECK, WIRE TRANSFER OR CASH.
4. ANY DISCOUNTS WILL BE APPLIED AT INVOICING
PROVIDER: GOLDEN AGE LIVING, LLC, PO BOX 1553, Deerfield Beach, FL 33443, USA
INSTRUCTOR: Wanda E. Gozdz, Allied ASID, CAPS; IDCEC Provider# 12-00001540
CONTACT INFO: Phone: 1-954.401.5948 – Email: email@example.com