Become a Certified Aging in Place Specialist (CAPS) Today and help the “Baby Boomer” to Age In Place
This is a 3-day course.
Private Class for Howard University, Dept of Occupational Therapy
*NOTE: Only register once for the May 24, 3-day Course. This will enroll you in all three individual courses. Register early to allow time for shipping of printed manuals.
05/24/21 Marketing and Communicating with the Aging in Place Client (CAPS I)
05/25/21 Design Concepts for Livable Homes and Aging in Place (CAPS II)
05/26/21 Details & Solutions for Livable Homes and Aging In Place (CAPS III)
This entire 3-day course is approved for 18 AOTA credits.
Time: 8: 30 AM - Registration
9:00 AM to 5:30 PM - Training
MUST FILL OUT REGISTRATION BEFORE PAYMENT IS ACCEPTED
**Proof of University attendance or employment will be verified.**
1. REGISTER AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE BY ENTERING YOUR INFORMATION.
2. AN ELECTRONIC INVOICE WILL BE SENT TO YOU FOR PAYMENT.
3. PAY BY CREDIT CARD, CHECK, WIRE TRANSFER OR CASH.
4. ANY DISCOUNTS WILL BE APPLIED AT INVOICING
5. Webinar link will be sent via email after registration is completed.
**Registration closes 1 calendar day prior to course.** Contact email@example.com
for access if closed.
PROVIDER: GOLDEN AGE LIVING, LLC, PO BOX 1553, Deerfield Beach, FL 33443, USA
INSTRUCTOR: Wanda E. Gozdz, Allied ASID, CAPS; IDCEC Provider# 12-00001540
CONTACT INFO: Phone: 1-954.401.5948 – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org